Thursday, October 15, 2009

Vertigo

I've had some vertigo this week. Wow. I do not recommend it. So if you were thinking, gosh, maybe I should try that, I'm here to say, don't. But it did give me lots of time to lay around listening to the Chicago Public Radio fall pledge drive (superfun) and work on this (after the room quit spinning).

It's your basic ripple afghan. I'm making it for my honey using cheap-o yarn from Joann's so I can toss it in the washer and dryer when the kitty gets it all yucked up with hair and hairballs and the like. I've been working on it since spring off and on and I'm somewhere between a third and half done. I don't know about you all, but I think a crafty person has to have a background project--a project that requires zero thought to work on and therefore can be done when you're totally spent and possibly very dizzy.

No comments:

Post a Comment